Purdy’s chocolates are made fresh in Vancouver from only 100% sustainable cocoa.
Purdy’s orders are made through their website. Please note, GST is added at the end of the process, so if you are collecting money from your customers, be sure to include tax as well.
Each student has a specific code that connects to their personal account. Please download this list (pdf) to get yours. Find your student’s name in the list and beside it will be your join link and your login ID. You will need this to order and to invite your family and friends to order.
After you’ve gotten the code for the student you are supporting, click on (or type in) that link to get to the Purdy’s site.
TRACK ORDERS ONLINE
- Sign in using the Login ID found next to the member’s name found on the pdf and the default password
- Supporters who have logged in or registered your unique join link will appear on the dashboard
- Use the ‘Send Invite’ tab while logged in for a whole new way to share your fundraiser.
PLACE AN ORDER
- While signed in with the provided login ID, select the ‘Shop Online’ tab
- Browse through the Marketplace or get right to it with the online order form
- To place an order for one of your supporters, in either the Marketplace or Online order form, select ‘Add’, fill in their information, and start shopping!
Our 2019 MARCH fundraiser products
Thank you for supporting the Young Canadians Program!
If you have any questions, please contact the fundraiser coordinator listed below.
The Friends of The Young Canadians is a non-profit organization that raises funds for the Young Canadians School of Performing Arts. Funds are used to support many initiatives planned for this year, including boot camp, performance workshops, guest instructors, specialty training and other events to benefit and enhance the members’ experience.
1302 6 St SE
Calgary, AB T2G 4Z2
If you live out of town and aren't able to buy products, you have the option of making a direct donation, which can go towards the student you'd like to support.
Do you know of a great product that we could offer for a future fundraiser? Let us know! We like to buy direct from the vendors if possible.
All suggestions are considered by the Fundraising Committee.